Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I know a bit about space shuttle design...

From a hunter
(on a net forum)


To the others, I have my reasons for not liking certain calibers, its more to do with bullet design than speed or hitting power. I actually know a bit about space shuttle head design, which is similar to a bullet of course, sleek and pointy is good (like a .308, 300 Win Mag, .243 and many many others). Aerodynamic stability is important and I'm probably over analyzing it but its just what I do when I am selecting a weapon to buy. Confidence is a big thing in shooting and as long as you are confident in your weapon you should be able to bring anything down.


From the blogger: sorry. Sometimes I slip in a wild and wacky post that I find on the web- for your interest, of course!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics