Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Marine Protected Area Survey- Please Do!

Marine Protected Area Survey Inbox
Erin Mutrie Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:23 AM
To: Erin Mutrie
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello,



As part of my Masters project for the Marine Affairs Program at Dalhousie University, I am administering and distributing surveys throughout the Digby Neck and Islands region. The goal of the surveys is to learn more about how familiar residents are with Marine Protected Areas, and also to gauge their interest in helping develop a Marine Protected Area for their region. As a resident and as someone who has a business in the region, I was hoping you could respond to the survey. I was also hoping you could pass the survey link on to friends and family. Surveys will be randomly mailed to a certain number of residents but unfortunately my budget does not cover printing and mailing costs for each resident. I am therefore also hoping to reach people through electronic means (email, facebook groups and local blogs). The survey can be reached here: https://surveys.dal.ca/opinio/s?s=8728. There is also a more complete explanation of the study at this link.



If you have any questions about the study, or have any ideas about ways for me to distribute the survey link, I can be reached at erinmutrie@dal.ca or my phone number is 1-902-495-7728. I really appreciate your time!



Sincerely,



Erin Mutrie



Quick Reply
To: Erin Mutrie

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics