Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Ombudsman

The following is a retraction from a blog post I made earlier: The Ombudsman's Office is one step you can take if you are looking into how to deal with government matters. I had an incredibly less than respectful experience with one of the staff members there, and so my earlier negative post.
However, other staffers may not be that way, and even this person who had no regard for the issues she was dealing with, was able to find a useful piece of information for me. Your experience with this office may be vastly different than mine in terms of respect and consideration, so do give them a try, you never know what they may turn up for you! Christine, the supervisor, (I believe that may be the title of her position), is a wonderful person.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics